- I will find a place to worship, tithe and attend regularly.
- I will stop smoking.
- I will choose what goes into my body carefully.
- I will wake up early enough to meditate and exercise 20-30 each day.
- I will see my primary care physician, OB/GYN and dentist at least once a year.
- I will care take of my hair by keeping it clean, conditioned and moisturized.
- From April to September, I will treat myself to a pedicure at least once a month.
- From October to March, I will continue to give my feet the tender loving care they need.
Your Taking Care of Me plan doesn't need to look like, nor include the same things I have on my plan. Yours should be based on what your immediate needs are. My list includes things that I am concerned about and think about almost daily. Don't feel under pressure to be perfect or follow your plan line by line each day. Trust me, I'm about 8 years behind on some parts of my plan, but I'm ready and willing to start over.
Please share your some of the components of your Taking Care of Me plan and also your progress. I will definitely be sharing mine!