- Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
- Witch Hazel
- Hot Six Oil
- Dove Unscented Soap
- Wax for face & legs (still searching)
- Exfoliator for face and body (still searching)
- Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo
- Miss Jessie's Creme De La Creme Conditioner
- Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
- Fingernail and Toenail clippers
- Emery boards
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
I'm not going to even get into make-up because that is an addiction I haven't kicked yet! When it comes to this category, I love trying different colors/brands and usually when I find one I love it is discontinued. I will say however, that Oh Baby Tinted Lipglass by MAC, which is still around, stands as my absolutely fav everyday lipgloss. Also, I haven't kicked my love of Great Lash Blackest Black waterproof mascara by Maybelline.
I can't say this enough, everything doesn't work for everybody and each woman has to be free enough to operate according to what works for her. Many of my products also incorporate what works for myself and my daughter collectively. My hair is natural and my skin is dry, so my list includes products that work for my lifestyle. In the economy we are currently living in, for many, beauty products take a back seat to other necessities, but some are still necessary. Creating a firm list of the products that you know already work for you and that you are willing to invest in not only saves beauty cents, but makes common sense. All real world divas can get with that! Smooches!
P.S. Remember, some beauty treatments should be left to the professionals!