|Daniel Green Karoline Slippers|
Women from all walks of life have unbelievable demands on them each and everyday and I unequivocally HAVE NOT been excluded from this category, but this year I decided enough was enough. On an average day, I'm up on my feet by 6 o'clock in the morning and I don't stop moving, fulfilling requests, answering questions, listening to problems, cooking, cleaning, transporting, and sighing until 11 o'clock at night. Long day right? Yet unbelievably, most days I'm paralyzed by the thought of pausing to do something special just for me. A shame right? Well not this year! My birthday is in November and about a week prior to my birthday, I started thinking about a few items I've been wanting in my closet, on my makeup vanity and in my life and I made those things happen for me guiltlessly! Will these items change the
outlook of my demanding life? Well no....but they will change the presentation of my life, while making me feel better and a little more spruced up as I move about my hectic days. So now I am challenging my readers to start thinking about some things you want to treat yourself to for Christmas and just in case you need a little help, I've provided a list of things to consider. Happy self treating my divas! We'll chat again!
|Diptyque Hiver Mini Candle|
"Treat Yourself" Ideas!
- Coffee or tea lover? Treat yourself to a gift card from your favorite coffee shop and use it whenever you need a pick me up or have a quiet moment to yourself. Sometimes all it takes is one sip to change your day!
- Is your makeup collection getting old and blah? Sign up on NYX Cosmetics and BH Cosmetics and automatically receive a 15-25%
Portolano Fur-Cuff Knit
- Go to your local salon, spa or nail shop and buy a gift card just as if you were buying it for someone else and put it away until you can plan a special "me day".
- While you're at it, also get a gift card to your favorite eatery and use it on your "me day" after you've had your spa treatment or mani/pedi.
- Or, you can just go for it and do a little retail therapy!